There are several surprising health benefits of hot tubs little known by many. The heat, massage elements and buoyancy can greatly help those who have nagging aches and pains, sleep problems and even alleviate symptoms of arthritis and fibromyalgia. Sleep disturbances and headaches can also be set at ease by hot tub therapy.
Here are three of the best hot tubs available on the market
Best Plug and Play Hot Hub
The M Spa model no B-90 Apline Black Hot Tub has many best hot tub reviews. It is made of premium quality 3 layer laminated PVC and has a water capacity of 184 gallons. It also features an inbuilt heater that heat the water up to 104 deg Fahrenheit. The hot tub has 105 air bubble jets.
You can just soak in warm water or enjoy a therapeutic spa treatment in the very comfort of your home. It has a patented in built control box that features touch button controls for easy operation. You can make this hot tub the focal point of your garden or tuck it away behind the bushes and enjoy a romantic setting. This inflatable alpine hot tub can also be stowed away when not in use for long.
Best Portable Hot Hub under $1000
The Spa N A Box Portable Hot Tub brings you the luxury of a spa in your very home. The hydroelectric therapeutic massage system of this hot tub soothes all your aching and tired muscles. This hot tub easily seats 4-5 people and can be used both indoors as well as outdoors. It includes a one HP turbo wave massage system and a thermostatically controlled heater as well.
The assembly of this hot tub takes barely 20 minutes, and is suitable not just for houses that have a patio and courtyard but also smaller apartments as well. This light hot tub can also be carried along on a camping trip and is very affordable too and has some of the best hot tub reviews to it’s name.
Best Inflatable Spa Hot Hub
This easy to set up and easy to carry along portable hot tub comes in an attractive dual tone color of black and gray. The 900 watt thermostatically controlled heater efficiently heats up water to 104 deg Fahrenheit, just right for a spa like experience. The massaging bubble system coupled with 130 air jets, will soothe every tired joint in your body and rejuvenate your body and senses.
The hot tub plugs into a 110 volt outlet and easily folds up easily for storage. It also includes an efficient filtration system that ensures a clean dip every time. This hot tub that has garnered several best hot tub reviews is made of PVC vinyl that is durable and will give you many years of service.
- If you are looking for a basic hot tub just to relax your aching and sore joints, buy a tub with about 10-20 jets and a motor of 2 HP. On the other hand if you are looking for quality therapy and massage, you may want to consider a hot tub with 30-50 water jets and multiple pumps
- Look for a hot tub that has accredits like ISO 9001 2000 to ensure years of quality service.
- Another important thing to consider is insulation. More the insulation better will the heat retention be. Choose a hot tub with several layers of insulation material that will ensure maximum heat retention.
- Hot tubs are available in many sizes and shapes. It is important that you keep in mind the amount of space you have to accommodate a hot tub. Also think of the height of the people who will be using the tub. A good idea is to buy a hot tub with a lounge seat that will easily seat both tall and short people comfortably.
- The hot tub shell plays an important role in the life of your hot tub. Choose a hot tub whose shell is not porous and also have superior quality sealant that will ensure there will be no cracking or blistering on the surface. Buy a hot tub that comes with a long warranty on the shell.